What backcountry skier wouldn't want to have his picture on
WildSnow.com, THE source for everything backcountry? I just kinda visualized a picture of me skiing down a powder choked couloir, not one of my backside. I guess I'll take what I can get:

This is me oogling over the new Black Diamond ski lineup at Outdoor Retailer on-snow demo at Snowbasin. The original photo is
here.
6 comments:
Wow YOu have arrived!
You are pretty Famous!! At least it shows everybody else in the pictures backside to! I am amazed you found the picture and could tell that was you!!
I am glad that I checked your blog so I could see the picture. YOu didn't even tell me/1
Wow what next? The cover of People J/k Love ya
Well, if it is any consolation, you look pretty hard core. I am so glad that you have this blog so we can know what you are up to!
quote = funderburks "I am so glad that you have this blog so we can know what you are up to!"
it works good for me too, because less VERBAL communication is required from me, and we all know how much verbal communication is overrated;)
Post a Comment